Registration Form and Submission Procedure
You can register at IBU-ICASEM 2017 both as a presenter (article presentation) and as a participant (without article, or as an accompanying person)
Please find Registration Form and Abstract Submission:
- Deadline for registration is : 28.04.2017.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by related scientific committee and authors will be informed about the acceptance as soon as possible after their submission.
Accepted abstracts will be published in the Book of Abstracts. Your presentation will be scheduled upon payment of the registration fee.
Reviewed full papers will be published in the Conference proceedings. Please find the Full paper template here.
Furthermore selected, peer reviewed articles will be published in the journal:
1. Facta Universitatis, Series: Mechanical Engineering, indexed in the following databases: Web of Science, Scopus, DOAJ, BASE, EBSCO, etc. (http://casopisi.junis.ni.ac.rs/index.php/FUMechEng).
Please make sure that the paper is uploaded through the online system by 31st of August 2017.
Pending of other journals confirmation that will support paper publications.
Panel/Session Presentations/Art Gallery Exhibition
Important Dates and Registration Deadline
|Deadline for registration and payment:||28 April 2017|
|Conference dates:||5-7 May 2017|
|Full paper submission:||31 August 2017|
The registration and payment period has been extended to 28th of April with the fees of participation and accommodation remaining the same as for the early registration period. Regarding the arrangements related to printing of book of abstracts, forestallments of the transportation, accommodation, conference halls and other costs we are kindly asking you to complete the payment of the participation/accommodation fees if possible until 25th of April.
Note that all payments realized within the period of 25-28th of April does not guarantee that your abstract will be published in the Book of abstracts, but your full papers will be published in the proceedings of the conference.
Also all payments related to participation/accommodation fees should be completed in order to finalize the registration for participation at the ICASEM 2017.
After 28th April 2017, any applications without finalized payments of registration/accommodation fees will be considered as uncompleted and may be cancelled by the Organizing Committee.
a) Paper presentation fee
c) Accommodation for accompanying persons (family members)
|Registration||Participation fee||Accommodation fee* (per person, per night)||Trip|
|Participation with paper presentation**||100 €||40 €||25 €|
|Participation without paper presentation***||75 €||40 €|
|Accompanying Persons (Family Members)||0||30 €|
* Accommodation is organized in double rooms (double occupancy). Single room accommodation will be charged with additional 25 EUR per night.
** Co-authors should register as participants with paper presentation in order to receive Certificate of Presentation. If they participate without presentation of paper they will receive Certificate of Attendance.
%50 discount for a second paper presentation by the same presenter.
*** Participants who do not present a paper during the conference receive certificate of attendance.
- Accommodation is organized in double rooms (double occupancy).
- Single room accommodation will be charged with additional 25 EUR per night.
Accommodation venue shall be organized at: 5* Hotel Izgrev Spa & Aquapark, Struga, Ohrid Lake.
2-night and 3-night hotel accommodation shall be offered to all international participants.
Please fulfill this form!
INFORMATION RELATED TO THE FEES
I. Participation fee includes:
- Conference materials
- Coffee breaks
- Transportation from Skopje airport / Skopje to Conference venue
- Transportation from Conference venue to Skopje / Skopje airport
- Gala dinner (will be organized in Ohrid, a pearl of Balkans) For the transportation to the Conference venue (Struga-hotel Izgrev) busses will be organized:
- On Thursday afternoon / evening
- Friday morning
II. The trip fee of 25 Euros the participants should choose between:
- Trip to Ohrid - St.Naum (might be by boat) - Bitola, Manastir, "the city of consuls" (visit of Ataturk's memorial house, possible visit to Heraclea Lyncestis, etc. ) - Skopje (visit of old Bazar and other attractions).
- Trip to Ohrid - St.Naum (might be by boat) - Tetovo (visit of Alaca Cami, meaning Decorated Mosque and other attractions) - Skopje (visit of old Bazar and other attractions).
Dear authors and participants,
After receiving an acceptance letter (notification) for the IBU International Conference in Applied Sciences, Engineering and Mathematics, you have to complete your registration payment within 7 working days.
Participation fee payments should be done via bank transaction at the following bank account of the Conference:
PRIVATEN MEGUNARODEN BALKANSKI UNIVERZITET
UL. SAMOILOVA BR. 10
HALKBANKM INC., SKOPJE
Payment by MAIL ORDER is also available.
For this method of payment, please contact: +389 23 214 831
Language of Conference
Language of Conference: English and Turkish
Official language of the Conference is English and Turkish
Abstracts and full papers should be written in English only
IBU-ICASEM 2017 Organizing Committee
International Balkan University
Tashko Karadza 11A, 1000 Skopje
Tel: +389 2 32 14 831